develops externals for Omnis Studio. In addition to the products
listed here, we will also develop custom externals.
Image processing external for Omnis Studio. Use
Image Lib to:
- Dynamically resize images to specified dimensions
- Scale images (performs interpolation for enhanced
quality when enlarging)
- Read, write and convert image files between a
range of image file formats, including JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, PCT,
PCX, PSD, TGA & TIF
- Preserve or disregard aspect
- Crop image and select area to save as new image
- Chop sections out of image
- Rotate image through specified angle
- Source image from file or binary blob of desired
- Obtain binary blob for image in any specified
- Adjust colour depth and image quality
- Obtain file size, colour depth, height and width
of image files
ImageLib is only available for Windows at this time
and is provided as a time-limited demo.
ImageLib is the image processing intelligence behind the RescuePet
web database system. It is ideal for applications where images of
various sizes and formats need to be converted to thumbnails or
standard sized images of a consistant format (e.g. JPG).
Full developer license is available
at £300, which entitles a single developer to freely use and
deploy the ImageLib external within their own Omnis applications.
Please email Caroline@artificia.co.uk to purchase developer license
or use this link to pay by PayPal:
ImageLib is based on the Image Magick code library, Copyright
(C) 2002 ImageMagick Studio LLC
Please read the license agreement before downloading and using
To use the ImageLib external, download and unzip ImageLib.dll and
place it in your Studio/XCOMP directory. Open Omnis Studio and run
the demo library. It is that easy to add the image processing capabilities
of ImageLib to Omnis!
ImageLib Demo Library
A demonstration library is provided to illustrate resizing of
images and image format conversion.